321 Norristown Rd, Suite 245
Ambler, PA 19002
Toll Free: 866.343.3647
Metallurgical, Mechanical or Materials Engineer
Fleisher Forensics, a leading forensic engineering firm in southeastern Pennsylvania, is seeking a Metallurgical, Mechanical or Materials Engineer to conduct forensic engineering analyses, write reports and testify in court for litigation matters involving failure analysis of materials and equipment.
This position is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking professional growth. All candidates must possess the following experience and credentials:
- Master of Science or Ph.D Degree in Engineering
- 15 Years Experience
- Failure analysis and testing of materials
- Registration as a Professional Engineer
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to research peer reviewed materials, codes and standards
- Proven skills to independently multi-task and execute assignments on schedule
Annual salary will be commensurate with education & experience. Benefits include:
- Health Insurance (including prescription drug & vision coverage)
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401k & Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Association Fee Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
To apply send a resume and cover letter including salary requirements via email to info@FleisherForensics.com.
Fleisher Forensics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fleisher Forensics does not accept inquires from third party recruiting agencies and/or individuals.
Join Our Team
The backgrounds of our experts include construction managers, architects, chemists, veterinarians, and civil, structural, mechanical, metallurgical and materials engineers. Our specialized areas include construction, premises, products and professional liability.